- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can financial aid help me with out-of-state tuition costs?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- What is SAP and what are the 3 components of SAP?
- When is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) evaluated and what does each SAP status mean?
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Warnings, Probations, and Disqualifications
- SAP Appeal Process at Pasadena City College
- Overcoming Poor Academic Progress and Strategies to become a Successful Student